@@@@@ Now You're Cooking! Export Format
Baked Shrimp Creole - 2c
2 ea eggs; slightly beaten
2 c Shrimp; shelled & deveined
Pepper; to taste
1/4 c Water
2 c Cornflake crumbs
Salt; to taste
---- Shrimp Sauce ----
1 c Chili sauce
1/4 c Pickle relish
1/2 ts Mustard,prepared
1 tb Lemon juice
1 c Mayonnaise
1 ea Egg,hard-cooked; chopped
1/2 ts onion; grated
1. Beat eggs slightly with water.
2. Dry shrimp on paper towels; dip first into crumbs, then eggs, then into
3. Place shrimp in well-oiled shallow baking pan so they do not touch;
sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Turn once with a broad spatula so that both sides are oiled.
5. Bake in preheated 450'F. oven 6 to 8 minutes. Serve with Shrimp Sauce or
your favorite sauce.
1. Combine all ingredients; chill.
2. Serve with baked or broiled shrimp.
NOTE: You may prefer broiled shrimp. Follow the same recipe, but cook only
2 minutes on each side under the broiler.
Yield: 8 servings
Preparation Time: 0:00
** Exported from Now You're Cooking! v5.34 **